Behaviour Management at Eketahuna School is based on the following philosophies:
At Eketahuna School we will:
1) Respect others by:
- Using appropriate language
- Treating others the way we would like to be treated.
- Respecting others property and space
- Being a good sports person
- Using good manners
2) Be responsible for our own:
- Work habits
3) Have good relationships with others by being:
- Kind and considerate
- Caring and Sharing
At Eketahuna School we take pride in ourselves and in our school, and celebrate our achievements. Our Behaviour Management Procedure can be viewed here.